One Time Showings
Public Performance Site License
You can legally show copyrighted entertainment movies in your K-12 school, without risking copyright infringement, if you have a Public Performance Site License.
One Time License Details:
- Covers one movie on one specific date and time
- Movie title and show date must be provided upon ordering
- Cost is $100 per showing (Payment must be made in advance by check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
- The movie can be obtained from any legal source (rental store, personal collection, etc). We do not provide the movie itself, just the license.
- View the studios available for One time licenses.
- Please submit requests two weeks prior to your show date to allow sufficient processing and delivery time
- Please do not advertise your event until your license has been secured. We need to verify that the movie you select is available as studio changes can occur.
- $100 fee may be applied toward cost of annual license if school upgrades within 90 days of show date (Only one license may be applied, regardless of number purchased)
NOTE: Outdoor showings are not allowed or covered under this license. To proceed with an outdoor showing please contact Swank Motion Pictures at 1-800-876-5577 or visit: http://parks.swank.com
One-Time License & Copyright Restrictions
The One-Time license is a limited license to exhibit only the agreed upon movie title and show date in your school. The showing must take place inside the school building and does not cover outdoor showings or showings off campus. Please note that change of movie title or show date after the license has been processed will result in a $25 service fee. Violation of this agreement is subject to the penalties set forth in the Federal Copyright Act.
One-Time License Unforeseen Circumstances
In the event of inclement weather, electrical problems or other malfunctions, you may reschedule your selected movie title at a later date. However, Movie Licensing USA must be informed by phone or email prior to the scheduled show date so your account can be updated. Any changes outside of this will result in a $25 service fee.
Can't find what you're looking for? Visit our FAQ Page .