Annual Site License
Public Performance Site License
You can legally show copyrighted entertainment movies in your K-12 school, without risking copyright infringement, if you have a Public Performance Site License.
- Covers school building 24/7 (before, during or after school)
- Unlimited movie showings by anyone in school building regardless of whether or not they are affiliated with school
- License runs consecutively from a start date that you choose
- Movie may be obtained from any legal source
(rental store, personal collection, etc.)
- Cost is based on total student enrollment at the school
- Each school is licensed individually, however discounts may be granted for multiple school or district purchases
- License will automatically renew at end of initial agreement
- Multi-year options available
Please contact us for a price quote.
NOTE: Outdoor showings are not allowed or covered under this license. Please contact our outdoor showings department.
Benefits of a Public Performance Site License
A Public Performance Site License saves you time and money - since you don't have to contact each studio directly - and assures copyright compliance when showing movies in your school. In addition to your personal comfort, reputation and protection from the hazards of non-compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, movies provide assistance to your school staff for many non-teaching activities.
- Family Movie Nights
- Before/After School Programs
- Staffing Emergencies/Substitute Teachers
- Last Days of School
- Student Rewards for Academics, Attendance and Good Behavior
- Lunch Hour Control
- Rainy/Snow Days
- Indoor Recess
- Children's Entertainment during Parent Meetings
- Safe Prom/Graduation
- Holiday Events
- Scout and Club Meetings
- Idle Periods during State Testing
- Summer Camps
- Film & Foreign Language Clubs
- Student Council Activities
A Public Performance Site License through Movie Licensing USA will also prevent your school from being cited for copyright infringement when other organizations use your facilities. Many schools are not aware that they are held liable for actions made by an outside organization on their school property (i.e. Before/After School Programs, Summer Camps, Parent Groups, etc.) This license provides peace of mind that your school is following U.S. Copyright Law.
Can't find what you're looking for? Visit our FAQ Page .